Alhamdulillah, Tanzeel Academy’s full-time hifdh program is one of the top programs in country. Due to overwhelming demand, we follow the below guidelines to test and select the students for the full time program. Depending upon the number of open seats each year, we select students through a rigorous four weeks Hifdh Pass program. During the Hifdh Pass, students will be trained and evaluated extensively for their memorization, retention skills and behavior. Top performers in the hifdh pass are finally selected to attend the three year full-time program at the beginning of each academic year.
Hifdh Pass Screening Guidelines
· The screening for Hifdh Pass is conducted during summer.
· Actual date and location of screening will be announced through multiple communication channels including but not limited to parents emails, newsletters, ISI PTO emails, ICI and ISI family and friends WhatsApp groups and announcements after Salat at ICI etc.
· Applicants are required to register on-line, a link will be provided in the communications and it will also be available on our website during the screening enrollment period.
· Each applicant must be at least seven (preferably eight) years old and less than fifteen years on the day of first day of school.
· The applicants must be reasonably fluent in reciting the Holy Quran from any place in the Mushaf, by applying the Tajweed rules. Knowing the Tajweed rules will be an added advantage.
· Parents who are travelling out of state or reside out of the DFW Metro can request their child to be screened on skype or video conference. In order to make this arrangement, please make your request at the time of completing the enrollment form.
· The Uthmani and Indo-Pak script Mushaf will be available for screening; the applicants can bring their own Mushaf for screening if preferred.
· Age based exception will be made to applicants with exceptional quality who are below seven years or older than 15 years. The exceptional quality will be measured based on the number of Juz memorized prior to screening, fluency of reciting the Holy Quran, discipline, maturity, dedication, commitment and passion to memorize the Holy Quran.
· Hifdh pass screening exception will be made to Qualified Tanzeel Part-time Hifdh and after school program students based on their ongoing performance and teachers feedback.
· A minimum of 20% of Hifdh Pass admission will be allocated to the qualified children of ICI members who meet the above criteria.
· The students selected for Hifdh Pass are generally announced within two to three weeks of screening.
Hifdh Pass Guidelines and Hifdh Program Selection Criteria
· Hifth pass will be conducted during the summer for four weeks
· Tanzeel Hifdh Director/administrator will assign the Surahs to be memorized during the Hifdh pass. In case of the student already memorized that particular surah(s), he/she will be assigned different Surahs.
· During the four weeks period, students will be tested on the following criteria: fluency and quality of recitation of the Holy Quran, the ability of memorizing the Holy Quran by his/her own in the classroom and at home and the ability of retaining the memorized assignments. In addition, students are expected to have commitment and passion to memorize the Holy Quran.
· During the Hifdh pass students are observed for discipline, obedience, following rules, responsibility and maturity level.
· Students are expected to be able to focus in the class for long period of time, without being distracted; normally 2 - 3 hours focused reading during the class is expected.
· Student’s performance will be recorded and monitored in the daily tracking sheet.
· The number of students to be selected will depend on the number of vacancies available for the following academic year.
· If your child is accepted in the Hifdh pass, you will receive an email from Tanzeel Administrator with instructions to complete the enrollment process. The parents must enroll their students before the deadline mentioned in the communication, failure to enroll before the deadline will result in losing their seat to next qualified student in line.
· Enrollment deadline extension will be considered for parents travelling out of country or travelling due to family emergencies, they must communicate in writing to the Tanzeel and ISI administration.
· Qualified Tanzeel Academy Part-time Hifdh students who would like to transfer to the Full-time program will be exempted from attending Hifdh Pass.
· Transferring students from local and out of state Hifdh programs during the Hifdh Pass period will go through the same process as other students and they are expected to perform well and have a better chance of getting accepted into the program.
· Transferring students can apply anytime during the academic year, they will be accepted based on the following criteria and availability of the spots:
· Amount and quality of memorization
· Recommendations from previous school and teachers
· Screening and testing in the classroom setting at Tanzeel Academy for specific period of time decided by Tanzeel Administration
· The admission to the Full-time program will be based purely on the qualification of students, NO RECOMMENDATIONS or INFLUENCE from community leaders or volunteers will be considered for admission.
· The evaluation for admissions will be done by highly qualified Tanzeel Administrators and the decisions made are Final, the students not selected are welcome to apply the following year.
In Sha Allah, Tanzeel Academy will begin thirteenth year of full time Hifdh program this coming academic year. Each year, we have limited seats for boys and girls based on number of students graduating out of our existing batches vacating seats. Admission to our full time program is through a 4-week long Hifdh pass program. Only a certain number of students will qualify for vacant seats based on their performance throughout the Hifdh pass. Purpose of your child's participation in this program is to enable him/her to get acquainted with the atmosphere of memorization of the Holy Quran. To qualify for the Hifdh Pass, students must be at least 7 years old by the screening date and be able to fluently read the Quran properly, applying the rule of tajweed by looking in the Mushaf.
Qualification Tests for admission to the 4-week Hifdh Pass program will be conduction on :
- Saturday March 31st 2018 between 10:30am and 1:30pm
CLICK TO REGISTER NOW
CLICK FOR ADMISSION POLICY